Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Darling Daughter, Rachel








I wanted to introduce you to my daughter, Rachel. She is going to be 22 on May 11. She gave me the greatest gift I could ever get, coming into the world on Mother's Day! She is an accomplished pianist and vocalist, and is one of the smartest people I know. She went to school for two years, studying pre-med but then decided it wasn't what she really wanted to do with her life. She finished her medical transcription certificate last June and has been working at our local hospital for the past year and a-half. She loves cats, writing (she already wrote her first novel!) and reading. She is really beautiful on the inside too...a wonderful young woman that I am thankful for every day - she is such a blessing to me! Most of all, she loves the Lord with her whole heart. She is moving with me to Tennessee and is also looking forward to starting a new life in the South! The first photo was taken at her senior prom in 2004, the second photo is her at the piano last summer and the third photo is from this past Christmas. Thanks for letting me share, Victoria Lynn

8 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

My darling daughter, Rachel, too!
It is the Disney Princess picture, look at that hair will ya? Love the one of her on the piano too, a good memory of the grand...
Love you both!

Lavender Lady Annie said...

Gorgeous daughter, Victoria. And that's the beautiful dress you made? What a treasure...both of them!
Lots of Love~
Annie

Little Blue Violet said...

She is beautiful! Reminds me a bit of Kate Winslow. Sounds s if she's doing great things with her life. Hmmmm. I have a 22 year old son, entering med school. Christian. Born on Valentines Day.Plays drums, guitar,a nd vocals. Sounds like a good match, huh?
Darly

Anonymous said...

Oh she's so pretty! I did medical transcription for almost 10 years, good for her!!

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Cottage Way of Life said...

She is a beauty!! Her and my husband share the same birthday! Less than a week away!! Have a lovely weekend! :)

-Sarah

shabbyfufu said...

How gorgeous you two girls are! You are both going to really enjoy living in the south where the people are so friendly and the weather is so nice!

CIELO said...

Rachel is gorgeous... and she looks like a very sweet girl. Blessings to her and your.

cielo

Elizabeth said...

Aww she is so cute,and looks an awful lot like her mom! It is always fun to see family members of bloggers I think. Thanks for sharing!