Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Monday!

Good Morning! It is another beautiful day here in Middle Tennessee. I am working on Fall cleanup in my yard. Mowing, weeding, deadheading, etc. Last week when I was trimming my lavender plants, Sophie disturbed a nest of the most darling baby bunnies. There were two of them – so cute! Hopefully they were fine, because when I looked at the area the next day, they were gone! Sophie seems confused as to where they went. Poor doggie, she thought they were her new playmates. Jasmine is such a poser…always hoping for a photo op. Here she is laying in the sunshine in front of my new Fall sign.

Have a blessed week! What are you working on this week?

Hugs,

Victoria Lynn

4 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

First off: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BFF, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

This one is darling too, Jasmine and Teddy are the perfect fall pets! Love the your birthday fall sign on your fireplace screen, can't wait to see where it will go next...those ladies at the bible study ain't seen nothing yet! Your such a great decorator. Enjoy your Birthday today, I am so proud of you for getting out there and walking so many miles on your special day, Bless Your Heart!!!
XO,
Love you so much,
Your the best BFF ever,
Donna Lynn

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Victoria Lynn!

What an adorable sign! And Happy Birthday!! Hope your special day was or will be a perfect one.

My 2 doxies send a warm "hello" to your darling doxie!!

Hugs, Sherry

Glenda/MidSouth said...

What a pretty cat! Like your sign.
I need to do some outside cleanup also, but not today as it is suppose to be 99. :(

shabbyfufu said...

So glad that you stopped by Victoria Lynn and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Your blog is almost getting me in the mood to decorate for Fall, except that it's sooooo hot here. Everything looks just lovely.....xo, Janet