Monday, December 22, 2008

Occupied!!

"The Girls" have been making merry around the house this season. There have been the usual ornaments bouncing on the ground during the wee hours, bows that have mysteriously fallen off packages and end up behind the sofa and the usual cat hijinx! But there seems to be one place that has become a favorite and VERY popular, thus making it be "OCCUPIED" most of the time!

Frederica Jane: "Oh, I just love my people. They bought this special new piece of "furniture" for me to hide my shy self under! That way I can always be ready for a sneak attack on Abby!"

Abby: "I just love this new Christmas tree! It's the perfect size for me to climb up the center and bat that ornament! Or...
The perfect spot for a nap in the sun!"Jasmine: "I know I can fit under here, I fit last year when I was a kitten! Hey, I think I'll hide my favorite mousy under here! On second thought, that bow tastes yummy! I love Christmas!"
A Very Merry Christmas from "The Girls"!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I just love kitties! They are so fun to watch their fascination with Christmas trees, LOL!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! They will miss that tree!! Merry Christmas to you and Rachel. Also I found out about a shop outside of Franklin called Rooster and Co. Have you heard of it? It's awesome!!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Oh my. Our little kitty is doing the same thing.

Merry Christmas to you and your daughter!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Merry Christmas Victoria Lynn:)
Busy little girls:) I'm so glad that Jackson Brown doesn't want to make the Christmas tree his. Last year he ate a couple glass ornaments...you know he is busy like a kitty.
Since I've been divorced I can relate. My ex wasn't mean or anything. Been married to my 2nd husband, almost 19 years...talk about time flying...
Enjoy your first Christmas in you very lovely home. God Always take care of us.
Warmly,
Deb

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

I REALLY ENJOYED THESE PICTURES OF YOUR KITTY. IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE SEEING ANYTHING WITH ANIMALS IN IT! IT'S A REAL TREAT FOR ME...

Brenda said...

Our cat loves Christmas too.Hope your Christmas and New Year is Merry.
Brenda

w00ts up said...

Victoria- Your tree skirt is very pretty. Lol at the kitties! Yes, one of mine tried to eat tinsel tonight. That would not have been pretty. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2009!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Cute kitties! Hope your Christmas was wonderful and that 2009 brings you all that your heart desires.