Friday, December 19, 2008

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

Well, the stockings are finally finished and hung by the chimney. My hearts desire for my home and our country...
I love these reindeer from Target, all glittery. The mercury glass candlesticks are from Michael's. The glittered ferns are from Target too. My glittered stars are from Big Lots! for only $5 each!
A closer look...
These are the stockings I finally finished sewing yesterday. I found this fabulous reproduction barkcloth fabric at JoAnn's.

I'm so thankful my shopping is done, the gifts are wrapped, mailed and under the tree. Now I'm on to the baking, which is my favorite part! I wish you all a blessed weekend!
Hugs,
Victoria Lynn

7 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

Dearest BFF!
Your stocking turned out so beautifully, I love the fabric and all the trimmings! Your mantle is divine, I love the deer, they had those at Wal Mart, I was so tempted to get them! Now I wished I had, cause they look amazing sitting there all glittery and such.

Wish we could all be togther this Christmas, maybe we can work it out to have the whole family together next year! Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Love everything, you must be so in the spirit!
XO,
Donna Lynn

suzanne said...

Your mantle is just beautiful, i love all the sparkly silver. Your stocking are beautiful too!
suzanne
Merry Christmas!

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

The stockings are just beautiful Victoria and your home looks very cozy.

Merry Christmas,
Brook

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Merry Christmas Victoria Lynn,

Your home is truly lovely and more so at Christmas. Everything is so beautiful. How about coming to my house and helping me. God has blessed you in so many ways!!
May your Christmas in your new home be filled with many new memories.
Warmly,
Deb

Unknown said...

What a lovely mantle! You have such a beautiful way with arranging things and decorating! I'll bet your home is so much more in person...although that just doesn't seem possible! Oh, and I see you have the Kreativ Blogger award on your side bar! Hee hee, that makes my heart smile! :)

Brenda said...

Very pretty I love all the glitter.The stockings are just adorable.
Brenda

Charlie McGee said...

Hello Sweet Friend,

Thank you for sharing your year of change, and one that is really a year of victory. And I've got to say that you look much younger in this year's picture.

You are such an inspiration to me, and I'm sure many others.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Charlie